Agenda of Discussion
The different avenues of Human Rights that we will explore herein are –
- Humanitarian Refugee Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Human Rights and Organized Terrorism
- Human Rights and Corporate Law
- Human Rights and Environmental Law
- Human Rights and Prisoners rights
- International Instruments on Human Rights and the role of UNO
How to Participate
If you wish to participate in Panel Discussion at Legal Summit, please pay the registration fees using the link given at event page. You will receive further registration details and guidelines within 48 to 72 hours of payment.
The participant will be awarded ‘Certificate of Participation’ & Cash Coupon of 500/- each from Jus Dicere*
- Use this link for online payment of registration fees.
- Single Participant – ₹ 1000
- Group Participants – ₹ 700 (Applicable only on group above 5 students/professional from same institute or organisation)