Format of Quiz
Quiz shall take place in form of written test, the paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers, Long Answers and many more.
The quiz will cover the different aspect of the Indian Constitution, SHRC, NCW, Untouchability Law, MISA, AFSPA, COFEPOSA, TADA & NHRC dealing with Human Rights.
How to Participate
If you wish to participate in quiz competition at Legal Summit, please pay the registration fees using the link given at event page. You will receive further registration details and guidelines within 48 to 72 hours of payment.
Rules & Regulations
- The Quiz shall take place in two rounds of 30 minutes each.
- Each round shall have 50 questions.
- Every question carries 05 marks.
- Each wrong question carries negative marking of 03 marks.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
- A team consists of two persons, each of whom satisfies the criteria listed below.
- No person may be a member of more than one team.
- The team members should be pursuing law either under a three or five-year law course.
- The team members should be above 18 years of age.
- No team member may be replaced after the team’s registration, except with the express written consent of the Competition Committee, which will require a showing of good cause violation of which would lead to disqualification whenever the Competition Committee comes to know of it.
- Use this link for online payment of registration fees.
- ₹1200 per team