Author(s) is free to choose to free any subject of law or any landmark case.
The Competition is open only for LL.B., & LL.M. students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Winner will receive Cash Prize of 5000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 3000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants by courier in hard copy.
Guidelines & Regulation:
- The comment should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources).
- Co-Authorship is permitted to two author.
- The length of comment should be 1000-2000 words (Footnotes included)
- The comment must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The complete text including footnotes shall be in justified alignment.
- The author can use any uniform citation style.
- All paper should be duly submitted latest by 23.59 PM on 31st March, 2017.
- The participants will be informed details or subsequent changes, if any.
- All good quality case comments will be published in the form of a book/ journal/ magazine/ electronic resource or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, subject to the sufficient number of submission.
Registration Fees :
Single Author : 400/-
Co-Author : 600/-
* Mode of Submission of case comment will be notified to all registered student latest by March 22, 2016 through mail.
Important Deadlines :
- Last Date of Registration : March 20, 2017
- Last Date of Submission : March 31, 2017
- Announcement of Result : April 15, 2017
For any queries, please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp @ 8824445576