Law is extremely dynamic in nature and as the society develops, law develops. The need of the society is what changes the law. So, how do we understand the need of the society? One step to know that is by inviting opinions from the people of the society on various subject.
We, at Jus Dicere, have started with one major motive, that is , to provide a platform for people to express their opinions and to showcase their Research and opinion on the National as well as International Platform with a huge reader base. The Blogs, Publications, Events are intended to allow individuals to present their Research work pertaining to various fields, be it Social, Political or Economic, with the main aim of being a pragmatic ingredient of the legal field. Therefore, providing standard articles for the readers which pertain to various fields is what we work towards.
We look forward for participations from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
Winner – Cash Prize of 25000/- with a internship opportunity.
Runner-up – Cash Prize of 15000/- with a gift hamper worth 5000/-
Third – Cash Prize of 10000/-
Each Participant will receive hard copy of certificate via post.
Guidelines & Regulation:
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- Quiz shall have 100 Multiple choice question.
- Every question carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- After successful registration, link & detailed guidelines to participate in quiz will be mailed to participant.
- It will be participants liability to complete & submit the quiz before time.
- Last Date of Registration – August 25, 2017
- Last Date of Payment – August 26, 2017
- Receipt of Link for Quiz – September 01, 2017
- Date of Event – September 03, 2017 (18.00 IST)
- Declaration of Result – September 05, 2017
- Dispatch of certificates – September 10, 2017
Registration & Submission Procedure
- You can register for the competition by Clicking Here.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with a link to participate in quiz.
- Under Graduate Students – 300/-
- Post Graduate Students – 500/-
In case of any clarification, please write us at email@example.com or you can contact us at +91 8288851157.