When: July 22, 2018
Where: Online (At the comfort of your home)
Subject: Constitutional Law
How to Register: Click on the button & pay
The Constitution of India, 1950 gave us independence in the true sense by coming in force on 26th January 1950. We now had our own governing document and were no longer governed by the laws of another ruling foreign nation. This document took a long time to frame and is the second largest active constitution in the world. It is the supreme guiding authority in India and there is Basic Structure in the same that cannot be amended.
As such the importance of the knowledge of the Constitution is paramount to every citizen of India, hence we bring to you third edition Jus Dicere’s National Quiz on Constitutional Law.
We look forward to participation from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize, Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- Runner-up will be awarded Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- The next 15 following best participant will be awarded Cash Coupon of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere & Certificate of Merit.
- Participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
Guidelines & Regulation
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- Quiz shall have 100 multiple choice questions.
- Subject area covered will be Constitutional History, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution & important articles.
- Every question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking..
- Jus Dicere is not responsible for any technical glitches.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
- The quiz will be available online for a period of 30 minutes. Participants have to submit their answers within 30 minutes from the activation time of the Google form. No responses shall be accepted after the completion of 30 minutes.
- Interested participants have to register through the provided online link.
- The quiz will contain 100 questions of various types.
- Last Date of Registration: July 15, 2018
- Date of Event: July 22, 2018 (19.00 IST)
- Declaration of Result: July 30, 2018
- Dispatch of Certificates: July 30, 2018
Registration & Submission Procedure
- You can register for the competition by paying registration fees on the registration button. (Go on the top)
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with a link to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fees of ₹100/- is applicable for registration.
Say Hello, Need any clarification, or just wants to chat?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +91 9810878005