Law operates with the purpose to create a utopian society which though impossible still remains the point of aspiration. A utopian society is where people live in harmony and peace and there is no space for criminal activity or laws to regulate them. However to achieve this utopian society we do need these criminal laws, to regulate standard conduct and regulate delinquent derelict behavior and enforce reformative action to rehabilitate them back into the mainstream society.
In India, the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and the Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 define the offenses, the punishment as well as the procedure around the same the importance of which cannot be reiterated enough. Hence, Jus Dicere brings to you ‘ Jus Dicere’s National Quiz on Criminal Law’ aimed at engaging and amplifying your knowledge on the two most important piece of legislation in India, the IPC as well as the CrPC.
We look forward to participation from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize, Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- Runner-up will be awarded Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- The next 10 following best participant will be awarded Cash Coupon of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere & Certificate of Merit.
- Participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
Guidelines & Regulation
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- Quiz shall have 100 Multiple choice question.
- Subject area covered will be Indian Penal Code, 1860 & Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- There will be no negative marking.
Jus Dicere is not responsible for any technical glitches.
The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
The quiz will be available online for a period of 30 minutes. Participants have to submit their answers within 30 minutes from activation time of the Google form. No responses shall be accepted after the completion of 30 minutes.
Interested participants have to register through the provided online link.
The quiz will contain 100 questions of various types. Each correct answer will be equivalent to 5 marks in the quiz.
- Last Date of Registration: June 15, 2018
- Date of Event: June 30, 2018 (19.00 IST)
- Declaration of Result: July 05, 2018
- Dispatch of certificates: July 15, 2018
Registration & Submission Procedure
- You can register for the competition by Clicking Here.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with a link to participate in quiz.
A nominal fees of ₹150/- is applicable for registration. You can register here and pay online via Debit Cards & Credit Cards, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
If you want to pay via Paytm, Kindly paytm us at 9717828744 (Jus Dicere) & send a screenshot of payment along with your name & email address either via WhatsApp or email.
Say Hello, Need any clarification, or just wants to chat?
Drop us an email at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +91 9810878005