We look forward for participations from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize, Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- Runner-up will be awarded Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- The next 40 following best participant will be awarded Cash Coupon of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere & Certificate of Merit.
- Participation certificate & Cash voucher of ₹500 will be provided to every participant.
Guidelines & Regulation
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- Quiz shall have 100 multiple choice questions.
- Every question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking..
- Jus Dicere is not responsible for any technical glitches.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
- The quiz will be available online for a period of 30 minutes. Participants have to submit their answers within 30 minutes from activation time of the Google form. No responses shall be accepted after the completion of 30 minutes.
- Interested participants have to register through the provided online link.
- The quiz will contain 100 questions of various types.
- Last Date of Registration: July 05, 2018
- Date of Event: July 08, 2018 (19.00 IST)
- Declaration of Result: July 20, 2018
- Dispatch of Certificates: July 25, 2018
Registration & Submission Procedure
- You can register for the competition by paying registration fees on below-mentioned link.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with a link to participate in quiz by July 06, 2018.
A nominal fees of ₹100/- is applicable for registration. You can register here