Jus Dicere National Quiz
Constitutional Law 3.0
The Constitution of India, 1950 gave us independence in the true sense by coming in force on 26th January, 1950. We now had our own governing document and were no longer governed by the laws of another ruling foreign nation. This document took a long time to frame and is the second largest active constitution in the world. It is the supreme guiding authority in India and there are Basic Structure in the same that cannot be amended.
As such the importance of the knowledge of the Constitution is paramount to every citizen of India, hence we bring to you third edition Jus Dicere’s National Quiz on Constitutional Law.
Prize worth 2 Lakh/-
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize, Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- Runner-up will be awarded Gift hamper & Certificate of Merit.
- The next 25 following best participant will be awarded Cash Coupon of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere & Certificate of Merit.
- Participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
- One Month Subscription of SCC Online will be provided to all participant.
Guidelines & Regulation
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- Subject area covered will be Constitutional History, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution & important articles.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Jus Dicere is not responsible for any technical glitches.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
- The quiz will be available online for a period of 30 minutes. Participants have to submit their answers within 30 minutes from activation time. No responses shall be accepted after the completion of 30 minutes.
- The quiz will contain 100 questions of various types.
- You can register for the competition by paying registration fees.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with a link to participate in quiz.
Who Can Participate
We look forward for participations from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
In case of any doubt or if you need any clarification, feel free to reach us.