Jus Dicere National Research Paper Writing Competition
Cash Prize worth 40000/-
We, at Jus Dicere, have started with one major motive, that is to provide a platform for people to express their opinions and to showcase their research on a national as well as an international platform with a huge reader base. The international journal is intended to allow individuals present their research work pertaining to various fields, be it social, political or economic, with the main aim being the legal field. Providing standard articles for the readers, pertaining to various fields is what we work towards.
Objective of Event
Since India’s Independence in 1947, country has faced several social and economic issues:
- Religious Violence
- Caste Related Violence
- Economic Issue
Our aim is to discover more about these ongoing issues as well as open a platform for more issues which are surfacing in the contemporary times.
The organization invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries on a range of issues in social, economic and legal domains.
We look forward to submissions from Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others, interested in the field.
Registration & Submission Procedure
- You can register for the competition by clicking here.
- Registered participants will be provided with a link to submit their Original, unpublished papers/Articles.
- Student (Single Author) – 500/-
- Students (Co-Author) – 750/-
- Professional – 800/-
- Winner – Cash Prize of 25000/- with an internship opportunity at tier 1 law firm.
- Runner-up – Cash Prize of 15000/- with a gift hamper worth 5000/-
- Consolation Prize – Top five paper will be awarded Cash Coupons Worth of 2000/- each.
Top 25 papers will be published in Annual Publication of Jus Dicere Center of Research In Law in form of book.
Each Participant will receive a hard copy of the certificate.
- Call for Entries – June 25, 2017
- Last Date of Registration – July 15, 2017
- Last Date of Submission – July 25, 2017
- Declaration of Result – August 15, 2017
- Dispatch of Certificates – August 30, 2017
Manuscripts should be in pt. 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 Line Spacing.
The footnotes shall be in pt. 10, Times New Roman, 1.15 Line Spacing.
The authors are requested to follow a Uniform Style of Citation throughout the manuscript.
The authors should strictly adhere to the word limit as prescribed in the guidelines. However, if the submissions made are of exceptional quality then the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept such submissions in exception to the prescribed word limit. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
o Articles- 5000-7000 words accompanied by an abstract of around 200-300 words.
o Book Reviews- 2000-3000 words accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
o Notes & Comments- 2000-3000 words.
The first page of the manuscript shall contain the name of the author, title, and category of the submission.
In the case of any clarification, please write us at email@example.com or you can contact us at +91 9953401866.