Call for Paper
We seek proposals in form of paper from all Eminent Scholars, Academicians, Practitioners, Lawyers, Students, and Experts to contribute in the Summit. The paper should not merely address the issue but also conceptualize views and arguments of the author on the current scenario.
The paper must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article, beyond the existing available literature and the practical utility of his/her recommendations.
All Paper submitted for Presentation will be published in a book by Jus Dicere. (Publication will be subject to publication policy, available here)
Suggested Themes & Sub Themes
For the purpose of paper presentation, the themes and sub-theme are listed below, sub-themes are indicative of relevant research areas to give the prospective authors innovative prepositions about the ambit of discussion during the course of Summit.
However, the authors may draw upon issues not limited to but touching upon the same for abstract submission and paper presentation.
Central Theme – Human Rights vis-a-vis Justice System in Present Era
The different avenues of Human Rights that we will explore herein are –
- Humanitarian Refugee Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Human Rights and Organized Terrorism
- Human Rights and Corporate Law
- Human Rights and Environmental Law
- Human Rights and Prisoners rights
- International Instruments on Human Rights and the role of UNO
The author is allowed to choose any other sub-theme.
How to Participate
If you wish to present paper at Summit, kindly submit us your abstract of the paper you would like to present at Summit at our website at earliest, but not later than
August 30th, 2018. September 22, 2018
If your abstract is selected, your final paper must be submitted on or before September 25th, 2018 along with registration form & participation fees (Registration form will be shared with abstract acceptance notification)
In order to present a paper in Summit, the participant must have to submit paper & abstract as per the following guidelines :
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind is not tolerable and would lead to immediate rejection.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of three-person is allowed. (Main Author + Two Authors)
- The full paper should be drafted keeping in view these headings: Introduction, research methodology, objective, description of the research issues including a socio-legal analysis of the problem, precedents and judicial decisions, impact and implications, possible outcomes and the solutions.
- The title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 16, Bold and Center-Aligned followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in Size 10 as Footnotes.
- A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.
- The paper should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; Justified.
- Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1’; Justified.
- The text and citation must confirm to the 19th Edition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
- Page borders should not be used.
- The paper should be submitted in only MS Word Format.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to three persons (Main Author + Two Authors).
- It is mandatory that at least one author may be present for the paper presentation. However, each co-author has to mandatorily register themselves individually on payment of mentioned registration fee.
- All the abstracts & paper will be subject to blind peer review.
- The registration procedure and the registration forms details would be furnished subsequently.
- Paper presenters will be given ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- The seminar is open not only to law students & professional but also to students, paralegals, civil society organizations, academicians of other disciplines.
- Use this link for abstract submission.
- Research Question
- Understanding of Subject
- Research Methodology
- Writing Style (clarity, flow, transitions, etc.)
- Grammar, Paragraph and Sentence Structure
- Presentation skills
- Paper Presentation – ₹1500 (If a paper is co-authored, each author need to pay)
- If you wish to opt for presentation in absentia or presentation via skype/video conferencing; an additional fee of ₹300/- is payable