We are delighted to extend an invitation to you to be a part of the Mentor Panel of Jus Dicere.
The Research Mentor would be required to undertake projects on the specific subject of law at Jus Dicere. The project is to be handled with due care and sincerity adhering to the highest standards of work and ethics. We are seeking applications from law faculties who can individually draft out a curriculum plan and guide a team of researchers through it to fruition.
As a part of the same, you would be required to guide the organization & team of the researcher in the developing our content programs & upcoming curriculum.
We understand your commitment toward your work and limitation to provide much time to Jus Dicere. Hence, We designed our programs and projects where you will be required to provide us very limited time to capture some insight time to time.
You will be required to share only two to four hour a week with our team over email or call.
Candidates must be currently working as Faculty, Teaching Assistant or Professor in recognized law school.
Preference will be given to candidates with an LL.M. or a higher qualification from a prestigious University.
- An interest in both doctrinal and non-doctrinal modes of research.
- A dedication close to 2 – 4 working hours per week.
- Ability to conduct individual research as well as leadership skills to manage a team effectively to the best of their potential.
- A human Spell Check and Grammar Nazi.
- Inclination towards reading and ability to process and filter.
- An interest in creative writing, reading, and self-education.
- Opportunity to publish a book on your name by the end of this project.
- Royalty up to 30% after the publication of Project.
- A Good Exposure to working with like-minded people.
- Learn and gain practical experience to manage projects.
- Exposure to our covered publications – get free copies of select books.
- Get to interact with our Authors and meet Eminent Lawyer.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please email your Resume, Statement of Purpose mentioning your area of expertise or subject you would like to undertake (in the body of an email) to email@example.com with Subject ‘Application for Research Mentor’ (We will not be able to answer applications in any other format or without a proper subject line)
To know more about the project & discuss the plan in detail, feel free to reach us at Parag@jusdicere.co.in or +91 8744099951 (Parag Agrawal)