We are seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, conscientious, highly creative individuals to work with us at Jus Dicere to expand the vision and benefits of the same across their local community as well as among the legal fraternity.
The writer will be engaged in working with the content creation team at Jus Dicere supervised by the founder and the mentors to support a wide range of administrative, creative and writing tasks for Jus Dicere’s website & huge client base. Your association with Jus Dicere has been designed to ensure overall development of our members, it is a mutually beneficial process where both the organization and the member involved take something away with it, none more than the other.
Legal Content Writer
Writing short & long articles, blogs, case comment & research paper.
- Excellent research skills, prior experience in research/content writing are a plus.
- A human spell check and Grammar Nazi
- Good writing and formatting skills.
- A dedication close to 3 to 5 working hours per day.
- An interest in creative writing, reading, and self-education.
- Strict Adherence to deadlines and a willingness to learn and improve constantly- these are absolutely non-negotiable.
Student of 4th year or above (Graduates in Law can also apply)
₹ 15,000 to 30,000 per month
Work from Home.
However, if you miss more than two deadlines, you will be terminated without giving any notice.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email your Resume & One Writing Sample to email@example.com with Subject ‘Application for Content Writer’ (We will not be able to answer applications in any other format or without a proper subject line)
Please note, due to a large number of applications, we might not be able to reply individually. If you don’t hear from us within 15 days, assume that we are unable to offer you position at Jus Dicere as of now.
For any further queries, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org