Our submission policy guides you through the process of entering your article details and uploading your files. The system later converts your article files to a single PDF file used in the peer-review process. All correspondence, including notification of the Editor’s decision and requests for revision, is sent by e-mail.
Jus Dicere invites authors to submit manuscripts under the following heads –
- Article: An article is a thorough analysis of current legal issues being content for debate nationally, or internationally that could possibly have an impact on our society. These can be submitted in two formats
- Short articles: The word limit for articles is between 1,000 to 1,500 words excluding footnotes.
- Long articles: The word limit for articles is between 1,501 to 3,000 words excluding footnotes.
- Book Reviews: A book review should focus on either an autobiography authored by a lawyer which could inspire aspirants and practitioners in the legal field or focus on a practical issue that is important to know in the legal profession. The word limit for book review is between 1,000 to 2,500 words.
- Case Comments: A case comment should be a composite comment on some of the leading judgments by various Indian and International courts. The word limit should be between 1,000- 1,500 words.
The publication will procure contributions in form of Articles or Book Reviews as rolling submissions for its forthcoming issues as per the following guidelines.
Please note, above mentioned word limit is excluding abstracts & footnoting.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind is not tolerable and would lead to immediate rejection.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- The full paper should be drafted keeping in view these headings: Introduction, research methodology, objective, description of the research issues including socio-legal analysis of the problem, precedents and judicial decisions, impact and implications, possible outcomes and the solutions.
- Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 300 words. The Abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and may have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
- The title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 14, Bold and Center-Aligned followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in Size 12 as Footnotes.
- A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.
- All articles/book reviews submitted should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; Justified.
- Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1’; Justified.
- The text and citation must confirm to the 19th Edition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
- Page borders should not be used.
- The paper should be submitted in only MS Word Format.
How to Submit
Kindly upload your manuscript at form available at www.jusdicere.co.in. Once the manuscript is submitted, you will automatically receive an acknowledgment of receipt.
Kindly note, we will appreciate receiving any communication in respect of submission in reply to the same email.